Our Mission: Pasco-Hernando Workforce Board enhances economic development efforts of our region by providing a well-trained, high-quality workforce which supports the success of local business and improves the quality of life.
- Pasco Hernando employers directly listed 2,554 new jobs which is a 15% decrease over last year.
- 8,542 people (a 24% decrease) were assisted in finding employment.
- 408 Pasco Hernando Veterans found This is a 13% decrease over last year.
- 668 members attended (21% increase) a monthly Professional Placement Network (PPN) meeting in Pasco and Hernando.
- PHWB provided Individual Training Accounts for 281 low-income adults and dislocated workers (27% increase) in Pasco and Hernando counties.
- Through March 31, 2017 PHWB assisted 331 customers (12% increase) referred from Department of Children and Family Services for the Welfare Transition Program find employment.
- 56 youth (40% decrease) participating in the Youth program in Pasco and Hernando counties found employment or enrolled in post-secondary education.
- Since July 1, 2016 Pasco Hernando has had 201 youth earn a credential. (40% increase) 59 youth (8% decrease) have completed their internship opportunities.