Our Mission: Pasco-Hernando Workforce Board enhances economic development efforts of our region by providing a well-trained, high-quality workforce which supports the success of local business and improves the quality of life.
- Pasco Hernando employers directly listed 1,740 new jobs which is a 27% decrease over last year.
- 6,715 people (a 22% decrease) were assisted in finding employment.
- 340 Pasco Hernando Veterans found This is a 11% decrease over last year.
- 525 members attended (33% increase) a monthly Professional Placement Network (PPN) meeting in Pasco and Hernando
- PHWB provided Individual Training Accounts for 225 low-income adults and dislocated workers (28% increase) in Pasco and Hernando counties.
- Through January 31, 2017 PHWB assisted 254 customers (5% increase) referred from Department of Children and Family Services for the Welfare Transition Program find employment.
- 38 youth (47% decrease) participating in the Youth program in Pasco and Hernando counties found employment or enrolled in post-secondary education.
- Since July 1, 2016 Pasco Hernando has had 140 youth earn a credential. (9% increase) 38 youth (27% decrease) have completed their internship opportunities.